1. I finally watched Silver Linings Playbook.
It was amazing. Jennifer Lawrence totally deserved that Oscar she won. I missed the movie in the theater and I just hadn't got around to watching it. Oh my goodness... I wish I would have watched it sooner.
2. On Wednesday night, I went and saw the classic film Groundhog day in the theater. Cinemark is doing a series of recent classic movies in the theater and this one was a part of it. I love Bill Murray and whenever this movie is on, I always find myself watching it. Did you know he considers this his best work? He does.
3. I've found my favorite Quest bar flavor... so far. I'm about half way through trying all of the 12 flavors and the Cinnamon Roll flavor is definitely the frontrunner.
4. The Olympics! I always love watching the Olympics and I'm hoping this year's will be great. I'm hoping Russia can keep all the athletes safe and put on a really good games. I'll be watching, that's for sure!
5. California is finally getting rain! We've been in a serious water situation out here. We've been in the rain season for months and hadn't got any rain until recently. The lakes are drying up, everyone is on water restrictions and it's looking pretty serious. The few days of rain we've had won't make a huge difference but any rain is good!