Friday, April 3, 2015
Five on Friday
1. Easter is here this weekend! It came fast this year. I'm very excited to see what the Easter bunny has in store.
2. Beezy's best friend's wife had her baby this week. Beezy loves babies and he can't wait to be a dad one day (far away). We went and visited them in the hospital a few hours after he was born. Meet Lennox...
3. Meal planning. All week long we have done meal planning. I'm not talking about just writing on a calendar what you're going to eat each night for dinner. Beezy made all of my lunches and dinner for the week on Monday and that's exactly what I ate. That also meant that we had to go to the grocery store and stock up on the exact things that a trainer has said to eat. We of course had to get meat...
4. Real mail. I love getting real letters in the mail. My Maid of Honor who happens to be one of my best friends sent us a really nice card in the mail. It made me smile. It's always nice to know people care about you as much as you care about them. I'll have to say even though she lives on the other side of the country she's been there for me this whole time!
5. Since I'm trying to get fit and look great for the wedding, I've cut out all kinds of fabulous foods but I know it will be worth it. I saw this meme the other day and totally laughed.