1. Musso & Frank's Grill. I've had the pleasure of eating at Frank & Musso's Grill in Hollywood and it's great. The food is really great and the prices aren't bad either. It's the oldest restaurant in Hollywood and has been visited by star after star.
2. Oranges. I know a lot of people think that Florida has the lock down on producing Oranges but California provides a significant amount of the countries oranges. Ojai, California which is about an hour and a half north of Los Angeles produces the most oranges in the state.
3. Paramount Studios. I know I've mentioned my hope to work as an extra for some more cash but I'm really hoping I can get a job on the lot. If I could even work security that would be great! Here's to keeping your fingers crossed!
4. Flea Markets. I've heard Los Angeles and Long Beach have some of the best flea markets out there. I know the Long Beach one is held every 3rd Sunday and I can't wait to shop amongst the 800 sellers.
5. The Beach! California has tons of sand and plenty of beaches to choose from.
Live in California or you've visited? Have a place you think I should know about? Leave me a comment and let me know! You might just end up seeing it on here!