Tuesday, January 21, 2014
1. I buy those bulk packages of toilet paper. I fear having to #2 and having no toilet paper.
2. I could eat bacon for breakfast every. single. day. Probably not the healthiest thing but whatever.
3. I'm trying to eat better. This entails wheat bread. Carrots, grapes and protein bars that taste like turds (even though I've never tried a turd).
4. I loathe taking out the trash. Every Monday night on my drive home from work, I remember that it's trash day and cry a little bit on the inside. HA!
5. Every time National Treasure 1 or 2 is on television, I watch them.
6. I'm cold about 98.9% of the time. Even in the summer. Except when I'm roasting on random days of 115 degree heat.
7. I try to pretend I'm a patient person. I am not. I am the most impatient person ever. I want it and I want it now.
8. When I laugh really hard, I think I make the biggest laugh face.
9. I love Elvis. I think if I would have been alive back then that I would have been his girlfriend. Suck it Priscilla.
10. I'm obsessed with French bulldogs. I want one. I want one bad.